King of Prussia, PA Real Estate
Welcome to King of Prussia, PA
If you are looking for beautiful suburban neighborhoods with attractive new homes, then King of Prussia is the place for you. Just a few miles from Philadelphia, King of Prussia is located in the heart of the Main Line region. These well-to-do neighborhoods offer modern homes, great schools, and lots of amenities.
Whether you enjoy outdoor recreation, cultural events, shopping or nightlife, King of Prussia has it all. You will find great community resources including churches, clubs, athletic leagues, and extra-curricular activities that contribute to the high quality of life in this region.
Click Here to Explore Homes for Sale in King of Prussia, PA
Public Transportation: SEPTA & Convenient Expressways
Public transportation is easily accessible from King of Prussia. The Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority services this region with light rail, trolleys, and buses. The R5 and R6 regional rail lines are both accessible and provide good access downtown Philadelphia. There is also a network of trolleys and buses that run between the malls and corporate centers of the region. With such great public transportation, it is easy to minimize the use of a car, help the environment, and save money.
Amtrak also provides service to Paoli Station. From there you can go West to Harrisburg or East to the 30th Street Station and beyond to New York or Washington, DC.
Many major highways run through King of Prussia, making it easy to commute to work.
- The Schuylkill Expressway heads right into Philadelphia.
- The Pennsylvania Turnpike runs East to West across Pennsylvania.
- The Turnpike’s Northeast Extension provides easy access to the Poconos for weekend getaways.
- Interstate 495 heads South into New Jersey and Delaware for summer beach trips.
- Route 202 goes West into the more rural Chester County.
With so many ways to travel, you can’t beat King of Prussia for easy access to the surrounding areas.
King of Prussia, PA’s Real Estate Market
There are great homes in the King of Prussia area for every price range. There are townhouses if you are looking for a starter home, but there are also large luxurious homes for those who are ready for a more substantial investment.
These neighborhoods include many older homes with gorgeous woodwork and windows. There is also new construction with the latest in home automation, beautiful hardwood floors, and spacious bedrooms.
- Wayne: This high-end neighborhood features a beautiful downtown center filled with lovely boutiques and fine restaurants. The tree-lined streets and large land parcels offer lots of space for families to play together. Many of the newer homes feature automation systems, home offices and other fine amenities.
- Chesterbrook: This progressive community of townhouses is organized around a commercial center and a number of corporate centers. You can live, work and shop without leaving your neighborhood. The picturesque Wilson Farm Park is adjacent to this neighborhood. With many athletic fields and a summer concert series, this is a great place to spend time with your family in the fresh air.
- Upper Merion: This affordable neighborhood is a great place to check out if you are looking for your first home. There are many great family and community organization that serve this neighborhood. It is a great place to raise a family.
With home values increasing in King of Prussia, now is a great time to make an investment in your future. You will be able to find a home with great value for your family.
Average Price for Homes in King of Prussia, PA:
Testimonials to Our Service in King of Prussia, PA
Here are some of our clients’ past experiences with Carrington Real Estate:
Bernie W. said: As we started searching for a real estate agent who could help us buy our first home, we came across a lot of agents who tried to “sell” us on their service. It wasn’t until we met the agents at Carrington, we saw the expertise in work. Their knowledge of the local market combined with their presentation (and helpful documents for buying a home) were unmatched in our area. With their help we found our dream home and we are truly grateful. Her rating: 5 stars
Jason L. said: Having been new to the home buying process, I needed an agent who could offer more direction than usual — and that’s exactly what Carrington offered. I was a little nervous at first, but my agent settled all my fears with his informative process. On every step of the way, he provided me with helpful resources that outlined what to do and what to look out for. Combined with his knowledge and skill, I was successfully able to buy my first home. It was a pleasurable experience. His rating: 5 stars
See Which Homes We Recommend for You in King of Prussia, PA
Distinguished Schools in King of Prussia, PA
- Candlebrook Elementary School | Grades K-4 |
- Upper Merion Middle School | Grades 5-8 |
- Upper Merion High School | Grades 9-12 |
The school districts in the area surrounding King of Prussia are some of the best in the state. Fine private and Catholic schools are also available. In addition, Villanova University, Cabrini College and Eastern University are also located close by. Many area universities have satellite campuses in King of Prussia including Temple University and Penn State University.
You’ll Enjoy: American History and Amazing Shopping
- King of Prussia Mall
This mall is the second largest mall in America. With over 400 stores and specialty boutiques, you can find whatever you are looking for in the mall. Surrounded by excellent restaurants and a movie theater, the mall is a great place to spend some time enjoying the finer things of life.
- Valley Forge National Historical Park
This beautiful park is not only rich in history, but has many trails and paths to explore. This is the site where George Washington camped with the Continental Army over one of the harshest winters of the Revolutionary War. There are many opportunities to learn about American history and explore the remains of this historic camp. There are also bike paths, jogging trails and horse trails for outdoor recreation.
- People’s Light and Theater Company
If you want some culture, the People’s Light and Theater Company presents a yearly program of entertaining plays and other cultural events. This is a great spot for an evening out.
- Valley Forge Casino Resort
If you are looking for a little more excitement from your nightlife, check out the Valley Forge Casino. Along with slot machines and other table games, this resort features fine dining and shows for your entertainment.
King of Prussia, PA Utilities
- PECO | Electric | www.peco.com
- Aqua America | Water | www.aquaamerica.com
- Verizon | Phone, Internet and TV | www.verizon.com
- Comcast | Phone, Internet and TV | www.comcast.com
The Lifestyle: Upscale in Every Way
Life in King of Prussia offers only the best. From high-end grocery stores like Wegmans to the best schools of the region, living in King of Prussia offers a taste of the finer things in life. It is easy to take advantage of all the culture and entertainment of Philadelphia, but you can also retreat to your luxurious home or visit the rural vistas of Chester County. Living in King of Prussia is for those who demand the very best from life.
The Workforce: High-Tech, Pharmaceutical and Financial Companies
Many large corporations make their home near King of Prussia. These include Vanguard, a popular investment and banking company, pharmaceutical giant Pfizer and a large Lockheed Martin facility. There are many other companies, both large and small, with offices in and around King of Prussia.
Why Live Here: For the Finer Things of Life
If you are looking for the finer things in life, then you should consider buying a home in King of Prussia. With easy access to Philadelphia, plus all the amenities of the Main Line region, King of Prussia has it all. Fine dining, entertaining, outdoor recreation and great community are all right at your doorstop. This region offers a high quality of life to all its residents.